Sunday, August 8, 2010

Welcome

I would like to welcome you to my new blog.  I have been working on my weight since the spring of this year when the scales hit an incredible 292lbs.  As I have been moving through this journey, with the support of family and friends, I stumbled upon the blog world.  I discovered that there are so many like me out there doing their thing, losing the weight 1 pound at a time.  Like so many others I am looking for health and a longer life.  I no longer wish to be a bystander in my life.

I look forward to weighing in here every Friday, without fail.  I will write about the challenges and rewards of weight loss.  I will comment and discuss interesting things I find on the web.  I hope you enjoy the reading my blog and following my journey.

Cheers!

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment