Monday, August 9, 2010

Another Monday....

I weigh myself everyday, even though I only really weigh in on Fridays.  I like to see where I am at each day.  I don't let it bother me one way or another but Monday always tells me how I did over the weekend.

So Friday last week just before I left I weighed in at 269.2lbs.  WOW!  I was thrilled, I know you can't believe it I am thrilled about such a large number, but you see I haven't been 260 something since last summer, this is progress here people.  This brought my total weight loss to 22.8lbs! Again i say WOW!!!

This weekend was filled with a really good friends wedding, so lots of food, open bar, and the best friends a girl could ask for!  I enjoyed every single moment of it.  From the vows, and speeches to the dancing and drinking.  It was all amazing!  I felt great, the girls commented about how great I looked!  It was just what I needed.

Today though is Monday, the day that reveals the truth about my eating and drinking this weekend. And it wasn't as bad as I thought it might be, it wasn't good either, but it was worth it.  I weighed in this morning 2.2lbs heavier then Friday.  Weight I am sure will just melt away this week as I eat good and work this ass at the gym!   You know what though, that wedding was totally worth it.  Seeing all my university girls in the same place, at the same time for the first time in 3 years.  TOTALLY worth it!!!!

Enjoy your Monday!

Cheers,

Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment