Friday, September 17, 2010

Weigh-In Friday!

Well despite my skepticism another good weigh in has arrived for me.  On the first day of TOM no less.  A grand success if I so say so myself.  I am down another 1.5lbs!  

I even handle a day at my old school today without over eating a huge success.  That school is filled with the smell of food all day long and I just stuck to my packed lunch so as not to run into problems.  I have really been paying attention to the quantity of food I am eating and paying attention to when I am full.  All steps in the right direction.

I was also able to squeeze in a trip to the chiropractor where he fixed up my hip and gave me some exercise to do to keep it that way.  Lets hope that is the end of that.  

I am exhausted so I am off to relax. 

Have a good night!
Leah

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Sounds like you had a really great day - hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete