Saturday, October 16, 2010

WOOHOO!!!! It's the weekend!

I am so happy to have a quiet morning today.  My husband is away this weekend which means that there will be no construction and plenty of time for me to get all those little nagging chores done and out of the way.  I plan on heading into school tomorrow with a coworker and getting the last of my room set up.  I am thrilled that next week will be the start of the rest of the year for me.  I have a great program planned that will now get implemented.  YAY! 

Health wise things are going pretty good.  TOM showed up yesterday so today I weighed in again and was pleasantly surprised to see that I weigh 256 which is much lower then yesterdays weigh in right before I got TOM.  So excited!  Looks like I will hit that 30lbs mark over at A (Nu)de Motivation next week and that will be quickly followed by my reaching a total of 40lbs loss from my highest weight.  Even with the crazy stress from the last few weeks I have been able to keep my goals in mind even if they sometimes took the back burner for a few days.  

I am also, so very very proud of my husband who has noticeably dropped pounds right along with me.  We are going to be a smokin hot couple by spring.  We may have to call up our photographer for some new sexy photos.  

Well it's a beautiful fall day here and I'd like to get out and enjoy it.  Off to do chores and hopefully get out there and enjoy some of this glorious sunshine!

Cheers!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment