Friday, October 15, 2010

Weigh In Friday!

Hello again,

Things here are finally moving in the right direction again, I weighed in this morning at 258.4lbs giving me a total loss of 33.6lbs so far.  YAY! I am really excited about things moving again. My eating has been good off and on, this week, not over eating that's for sure but not always making the best choice either.  This weekend will be great for getting myself set up for more success.  I plan on spending quite a bit of time working on school things which will alleviate most of my stress.  Things will then run the way I want them to.  Working out was great, I missed my Monday workout due to Thanksgiving but got all my other workouts in.  I also started teaching 4 sections of dance at school which means I get to move around for at least an additional 4 hours a week which is wonderful.  It's so nice to teach something fun and the kids seem to be enjoying it which I was worried about.  Alright, I am off to work.  I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday!!!

Cheers!
Leah

3 comments:

  1. That's great! I wonder how you keep it all up... every time I set myself up for some more trying, something happens and I'm all back at where I started. :-(

    (On the upside, I can finally wear a pair of trousers I bought a few weeks ago to give myself some push...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to hear you're doing so well! Thanksgiving threw a huge wrench into my plans (mostly because of the short work week!) but I'm hoping to get back on track this weekend.
    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete