Friday, September 23, 2011

Weigh-In Friday!

Friday has finally arrived and in fact is almost over.   This week has been NUTS but my eating has been bang on.  My exercise, well I made it to the gym 1 day.  I'll strive for 3 next week!  My weight is down 1.3lbs this week.  Bringing me down to 261.5lbs.  I am happy with the progress considering I only got to the gym once, which is completely my own fault I have no excuse.  AND that I only started tracking my eating again on Monday.  I was away last weekend and ate everything in site.  I am sure if I had weighed myself on Monday it would have been scary.

One thing I learned this week for sure is that I need to start paying attention to how I feel after I eat certain foods.  I am seeing a pattern that I have to even admit I see.  Anytime, I eat a meal with high dairy content, my stomach is not well afterwards.  Particularly if it is rich, such as a full fat latte, or cheese cake, or even just cream instead of 1% milk in my coffee.  I am going to pay much closer attention to how I feel with I eat dairy and maybe it's time to a break (dare I say permanently) from dairy.  Sigh.  All I know is I need to not feel like crap-o-la after I eat a meal!

On the agenda of this weekend, lots of painting, cleaning, and installing one last section of railing on my deck.  Wish me luck!

Cheers!
Leah

1 comment:

  1. Great loss Leah and even though you only got to the gym once, that is still great - I know how hard it can be to get out that door.

    I love your goals for this week - getting to the gym 3 times and becoming aware of how you feel after you eat. I had never thought of that before so thanks so much for the idea, it's definitely something I want to be aware off and I am sure it can only help me :)

    ReplyDelete