Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year, New Goals!

Happy New Year to anyone left out there reading this.  I vanished for the later part of 2011.  After a crazy summer of renovations and family drama.  I finally took the huge step to get a therapist and get my emotional self in order before attempting any further weight loss.  I have to say it was the best decision I made during 2011.  I am more positive, more focus and far less anxious.  All is all things ended on a pretty good note in 2012.

2012 is going to be a big year for me.  I will turn 30 in the later half of 2012 and I would love to hit this milestone feeling healthier and happier then I have been in a long time.  So my goal, not resolution for a variety of reason, my goal is to be CONSISTENT in what I do.  It applies to many areas of my life and certainly applies to my health and weight.   For example, I will consistently take the time to do things that make me, me.  I will consistently exercise 3 days a week.  I will consistently do my dishes everyday.  You see it applies all over the place.   And I will consistently blog at least once a week but not on a specific day, just when the mood strikes me. 

This is quickly becoming my motto for the year!


So January 1st I weighed in at 265lbs so that is my starting point for this wonderful year which is already just flying by.   Hope 2012 is off to a great start for everyone.  It most certainly is here!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment