Wednesday, September 29, 2010

OMG so busy!

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!!!

Ok so keeping up with getting my classroom up and running, doing my lesson, going to my fitness classes, having a birthday and then having a baby shower to go to all within 3 days.  Let's just say I am sooooo exhausted.  I have made it to all my workouts this week though even though life is crazy.  I am so enjoying them.  It's the few minutes of the day where I can just not think too much and do what the instructor tells me to do while having a little fun.  And line dancing tonight was way way way more fun then I thought it was going to be.  You know when you don't realize how much you have been missing something until you do it again.  That's how I have been feeling about dancing.    Alright well i gotta get ready for bed.

Night everyone!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment