Monday, September 12, 2011

Ready to get back at it.

Hello everyone, 

I would have to say that although I hate to admit, my weight loss came to a stand still the moment I stopped blogging.  Although I continued to go to the gym daily until June, I was just not seeing the results.  This summer I chose to allow myself to get derailed.  I would love to blame my busy schedule, the insane amount of traveling I did, life in general could be blamed but the reality is I made my choice.  As they say, I made my bed and now I have to lay in it.  Last post I weighed 246lbs, I was finally back into it.  Seeing results again.  What happened I am not sure.  I really think the best strategy here is just to get back on the horse.  Put one foot in front of the other and be grateful that I did not get back up to my all time high of 292lbs.  I likely sit today close to 260lbs, although I have not weighed myself in WEEKS.  I promise a weigh in on Friday morning.  I promise I will have a plan in place and implement it on Monday September 19th.  

I will blog.  I will track. I will move. I will be healthy!
Cheers!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment