Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to Reality

Sorry I have been a little absent here but things have been pretty hectic since I finally got a permanent job.  Thank you everyone for all your well wishes and congratulations! Now, I am busy planning out what I will be doing next week.  I can't believe that I have to go to work tomorrow.  I never thought I'd say this but where did my summer go?  

Things food and weight wise have been really good.  I've really been paying attention to slowing down how fast I eat and noticing when I am full.  The scale continues to reward me by moving in the right direction.  I had another awesome Aqua Bootcamp class last night.  Follow by my first good night of sleep in almost a week.  So glad to finally get some restful shut eye.  Tonight I'll be heading to yoga should be interesting to see if it makes me just as sore this week.  I am really hoping not though because it was very very painful.  I love that my gym offers so many classes that I can take.  Looks like by mid September almost all my gym visits will be centered around classes which is absolutely FANTASTIC for me.  I love classes over the machines at the gym. 

I noticed I got a lovely blog award the other day and hopefully later today I will have time to do my write up for that.  

I am off to get ready for the school year! 
Cheers!
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment